Aerospace Aluminium Technologies
World leaders in extrusion machining and aerostructure stretch-forming
Aerospace Aluminium technologies include:
- Stretch-forming of Aluminium skins and Extruded components
- Elasto-forming of Stiffeners, Pipework supports, Structural frames, Stringers, Leading edge reinforcements, Supports and gussets
- Extrusion machining of Seat Tracks, Floor beams, Stingers and Stringer Clips
- Solid Bar machining of Wing skins and Spars
Advanced Solutions for Aluminium structural components:
Our Principals specialise in advanced aluminium solutions for aerospace structural components.
One-hit machining centres for Seat Tracks, Spars, Stringers
Large 5 axis gantry style machining centres for wing skins and spars
FlexiMill, versatile high speed machining centre for a variety of precision aluminium components
- Stretch Forming press, allowing the manufacture of large aluminium parts with lower tooling costs
- Elasto Forming press uses high pressure, offering high manufacturing flexibility
Longitudinal Stretch Forming with ACB Aries Alliance Stretch Former.
Click on the image for product specifications or Click here to view the VIDEO of ACB STRETCH FORMER
Machining Typical Seat-track with MODIG HHV3. Time Reduced from 1h35mins to 37 minutes 61% Saving.
Click on the image below for more details on the HHV and further time savings and productivity case studies.
Click here for information on advanced aluminium technologies for the automotive extrusion machining for electric car components.
For UK or EIRE enquiries relating to aluminium extrusion machining and aerostructure stretch-forming please contact MikeB@M-TechUK.com