ACB Aries Alliance Company
Metal forming specialists for the aerospace industry.
ACB Aries Alliance has over 70 years experience in the design & manufacture of stand alone & turnkey forming solutions.
ACB's experience and know-how make them specialists in many advanced solutions for aerospace includingSHEET STRETCH FORMING
SUPER PLASTIC FORMING
LINEAR FRICTION WELDING
SHEET STRETCH FORMING:
Large aluminium forming solutions for aerospace.
STRETCH FORMING ALLOWS THE MANUFACTURE OF LARGE ALUMINIUM PARTS WITH LOWER TOOLING COSTS AS ONLY A SINGLE RUN IS REQUIRED TO FORM THE PART ON A SINGLE DIE.
Improved performance & quality of shaped metal parts
Improved finished-product performance
Improved production speed, efficiency and parts repeatability
High manufacturing flexibility for aerospace.
ELASTOFORMING IS AN ECONOMICAL AND HIGH PRODUCTIVITY FORMING TECHNIQUE TO STAMP MEDIUM AND SMALL BATCHES OF SHALLOW PARTS PRODUCTION.
- Excellent alternative for low to medium production runs
- Performed using high pressure
- Several parts formed simultaneously during the same cycle
- Low production costs
SUPER PLASTIC FORMING:
Superplastic forming is used for production of complex aircraft parts
- Consists of Hot forming titanium or Aluminium superplastic alloys
- Using inert gas pressure, this takes advantage of the metals' strong elongation capabilities
- The process can be associated with diffusion bonding (SPF/DB) to obtain complex parts
LINEAR FRICTION WELDING:
Reducing machining costs for the aerospace industry.
LINEAR FRICTION WELDING IS A SOLID STATE WELDING AT FORGING TEMPERATURE WHERE THE HEAT IS GENERATED BY THE FRICTION.
BENEFITS OF LINEAR FRICTION WELDING:
- Solid state welding at forging temperature
- The heat is generated by the linear friction
- Near net shape manufacturing improves buy-to-fly ratio and reduces machining costs.
For UK or EIRE enquiries relating to ACB Aries Alliance presses, Stretch forming,Super plastic forming, Elasto forming or Linear Friction Welding please contact MikeB@M-TechUK.com